DLPR’s program on the firm’s behalf is a prime example of how a top-tier professional services firm is successfully deploying public relations to: 1) grow revenues, 2) build practice areas and 3) recruit some of the industry’s top talent to the firm.
The firm engages DLPR to showcase the depth and breadth of its practice areas and position practice group heads as thought leaders within the industries they service.
DLPR generates awareness for the firm primarily by promoting its original research and intellectual property, and by securing regular interviews for its principals on industry specific news and trends including: compliance, M&A activity, cross border transactions, wealth advisory, estate planning, and changing investment and financial regulation.
Due in part to the wide-based recognition that DLPR has built for the firm over the past ten years, EisnerAmper today is considered one of the leading “middle market” accounting firms in the U.S. In fact, the firm generated close to $250 million in revenues in 2016, and is ranked as the 18th largest accounting firm in the U.S., according to Accounting Today.
Highlights of DLPR’s campaign include:
- Institutional Investor ranks EisnerAmper ahead of the Big Four accounting firms in servicing institutional money managers, including private equity and hedge funds.
- Regular broadcast appearances on the leading financial news networks, including CNBC, Fox Business News and Bloomberg.
- Securing op/eds in the institutional investing trade media, including Pensions & Investments, Absolute Return and HFM Week.
- Regular commentary in the New York real estate media, including The Real Deal, The Commercial Observer and Real Estate Weekly.
- Wall Street Journal coverage of the firm’s survey on the risks facing corporate boards.
- Feature coverage for EisnerAmper’s CEO in New York’s leading business weekly— Crain’s New York Business— on how the firm promotes New York’s technology industry.
- Successfully communicated the merger of Eisner and Amper, originally separate firms.
- Securing wide-based publicity for a firm principal to address how the tax system would work for same-sex couples. Publicity included: a broadcast appearance on CNN, and commentary in The Wall Street Journal, CNNMoney, MarketWatch, Business Insider, The Star-Ledger, Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg and Reuters.