DLPR is in growth mode and we’re seeking talented professionals to join our team.
Tech Practice Group Leader
Seeking a PR/marketing practitioner with 7-10 years experience to lead DLPR’s fast-growing fintech and B2B tech practice.
The ideal candidate is one who wants to take “ownership” over DLPR’s technology group and is looking for rapid career advancement and an aggressive compensation package, including a strong starting base salary, handsome new business commissions, goal-oriented bonuses and good benefits.
Working out of our NY office, your primary responsibility will be to grow out DLPR’s technology practice by generating new business leads and referrals, pitching new accounts and servicing existing ones, and managing a talented team of PR executives.
– Working closely with the agency’s president and executive vice president to set overall account strategy.
– Acting as primary contact for clients.
– Managing a diverse team of publicists, broadcast executives, writers and senior executives to effectively implement client campaigns.
– Writing client and new business plans/proposals under the tutelage and guidance of DLPR’s executive management team.
– Taking a lead role in the new business process by working closely with the agency’s new business development and executive teams.
We want to hear from candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and understand how technological innovation is remaking how we live and work.
We want a strategic thinker, technology marketer, media relations expert, strong writer and great presenter.
If you think this position is for you, please respond with a cover note to email@example.com.
Freelance Creative Director
Seeking a creative individual to help us tell our clients’ stories through multiple print and digital channels.
- Working with account teams to integrate projects such as website design, branding, executive videos into our client programs.
- Designing websites (creative concepts, site maps and graphics) as well as collateral marketing pieces, video story boards, and other related pieces.
- Serving as a “quarterback” to interface with our account teams, clients and outside vendors, including: web development firms, videographers and camera crews, branding/design firms, and interactive agencies.
We will offer the right strategic partner competitive pay, highly flexible hours, commissions, and bonuses. If interested, please send us a samples of your work or a link to your website, and contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Executives or Supervisors
Public relations executive, journalist or communications pro wanted to service top-tier accounts at one of the industry’s leading financial PR firms. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years PR agency, in-house or journalism experience—and possess excellent written and verbal skills.
Responsibilities include media relations; creating news and story angles; writing; developing and maintaining relationships with journalists; and developing and implementing account strategy.
The right candidate will enjoy tremendous career growth in a friendly, entrepreneurial, non-corporate environment in our large Chelsea office space. Salary is commensurate with experience. New business commissions, generous bonuses, and benefits—medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match and profit-sharing.
If you think you’re ready for a career at DLPR, send a note telling us why along with your resume to email@example.com. Please be specific in your cover letter as to why you’re a great fit for DLPR. No generic cover letters, please.
These are great opportunities to work with one of the industry’s top specialty firms and an impressive array of clients comprised of large institutional asset managers, private equity and hedge funds, mutual funds, wealth managers, as well as a variety of professional services and B2B technology firms.
Called a “power house agency” by the (New York) Observer, DLPR is a full-service agency with offices in NYC and Southern California, and affiliates in Europe, Asia and Australia. We are a member of the Observer’s list of “Most Powerful PR Firms,” and were recognized as the “Best PR Firm” by HFMWeek, a top hedge fund trade publication. O’Dwyer’s ranks us as one of the industry’s ten largest independently-owned financial PR firms in the country.