DLPR Named One of Top Communications & PR Firms by Asset Management Publisher
New York, NY; December 11 – Dukas Linden Public Relations is pleased to announce that it has been shortlisted for “Best Communications and PR Firm for 2021” by Fund Intelligence Operations. The Fund Intelligence recognition comes on the heels of a number recent industry-wide accolades for DLPR, including:
- Named as one of the leading financial PR agencies by Business Insider, a top financial news outlet.
- Listed as one of America’s best PR agencies by Forbes.
- Short-listed for the 2020’s best corporate/financial PR agency in North America by PRovoke Media, a leading public relations publisher.
- Ranked among the ten largest independently owned financial PR agencies by O’Dwyer’s, a leading industry trade publisher
- Recognized by the (New York) Observer as the #1 firm on its “PR Power List Financial Honor Roll of 2019.”
Fund Intelligence Operations provides U.S. asset managers with actionable intelligence across all parts of the fund complex, including sales, marketing, business development, compliance, operations and technology functions.
About Dukas Linden Public Relations
Dukas Linden Public Relations (DLPR), founded in 2002, is a communications partner for leaders in finance, asset management, professional services, fintech and B2B technology. The firm is known for creating compelling narratives that expand its clients’ share of voice, enhance their brand value and—most important—engage key audiences in a global marketplace. The firm’s portfolio of integrated services includes: strategic messaging; broadcast, print and digital/social media; content creation; media and presentation coaching; crisis communications and reputation management, internal communications, and investor communications.