DLPR provides media coaching and refresher services so that clients can make the most out of every interview.
Every DLPR media coaching session is unique and tailored for the needs of a spokesperson. We look to identify each executive’s core messaging and talking points and create a session that best prepares them for the types of media engagements that may arise.
Our coaching sessions include the following components:
- Reviewing communications goals
- Basic rules of media
- Understanding journalists’ mindsets
- Developing core messaging
- Blocking, bridging and avoiding pitfalls
- Interview composure
- Knowing your interviewer
- Simulated interviews in 1:1 setting
- Preparation and practice before interviews
- Constructive critiques after interviews